Views: 114 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-11-23 Origin: Site
The Steam pipe insulation board is composed of polymer mortar, glass fiber mesh cloth, flame-retardant molded polystyrene foam board (EPS) or extruded board (XPS), and other materials. The Exterior wall panel integrates functions. Factory production, on-site bonding construction, is the preferred material to meet the current energy-saving needs of housing construction, improve the thermal insulation level of industrial and civil building exterior walls, and is also the preferred material for the energy-saving renovation of existing buildings. Exterior wall panels are used for high-rise exterior walls, indoor shopping malls, and industrial equipment, and have the advantages of low cost, good effect, corrosion resistance, and no pollution. Next, let's take a look at the installation methods and advantages of Exterior wall panels.
Here is the content list:
What are the installation methods for the Exterior wall panel?
What are the advantages of Exterior wall panels?
1. Dry hanging installation method
This installation method first fixes the keel to the base wall and connects the wallboard and the keel with metal connectors or anchors. If the gap between the boards is large, it can be sealed and filled with extruded boards, Refractory phenolic foam boards, or benzene boards.
2. Adhesive installation method
This installation method effectively assists in the insulation of the interior walls. Because its operation has certain professional requirements, it needs professional installers to operate. Use the full stick method or the point stick method to connect the wallboard and the collective wall. For larger board joints, special jointing mortar or jointing glue can be used to fill.
3. Sticky anchor installation method
This installation method combines the previous two installation methods. The Exterior wall panel is fixed on the base wall by bonding and anchoring. It is a relatively common installation method in exterior wall decoration.
1. Good fire performance: The product is mainly made of inorganic materials, which are Class A non-combustible materials, which can meet the requirements of high fire resistance for external wall insulation and fire protection belts.
2. Good thermal insulation effect: Magnesite foam Roof insulation board has low thermal conductivity and outstanding thermal insulation effect.
3. Lightweight and high-strength: the compressive strength of the magnesite foamed Exterior wall panel with a density of 150 kg/m3 reaches above 0.2MPa, which meets the high requirements for strength in the process of transportation and engineering applications.
4. Energy saving and environmental protection: no irritating and harmful gas release, smoke toxicity is safety level (AQ), and no harmful gas and waste discharge in the production process.
5. Good frost resistance: After 25 consecutive freeze-thaw tests, the performance reduction rate is <5%, which makes the magnesite-foamed Exterior wall panel have good weather resistance, and can still maintain its own stable physical and chemical properties in complex weather changes.
6. Good aging resistance: the life of the Foam sandwich panel of magnesite foamed exterior wall is more than 50 years, which can keep pace with the life of the building.
7. Good sound insulation: Magnesite foamed Exterior wall panel contains a large number of independent air cells, and its sound absorption capacity is 5-7 times that of ordinary concrete.
For more questions about Exterior wall panels, please contact us. Years of accumulated experience in R&D and production will provide you with more product services and technical support! Our official website is https://www.wt-insulation.com/. Our company adheres to the corporate culture of "quality first, customer first", and has always made unremitting efforts to become a professional supplier of Thermal insulation foam boards in the industry.