1. High security. All materials used are Class A1 incombustible, which can meet the fire acceptance requirements;
2. Shorten the construction period. The air duct is equipped with a fire resistant and thermal insulation layer, so it is unnecessary to carry out secondary wrapping operation if it meets the requirements of fire resistant and thermal insulation;
3. Beautiful and durable. One side of the air duct is a corrosion-resistant metal plate;
4. Reduce weight and save construction cost.
Advantages of fire-resistant air duct:
1. Cost saving；
2. After covering, the net height will not be affected in places with tight space；
3. It can be covered again, and the construction is simple and easy to operate, which can reduce the intensity of workers' work and improve the construction.